Liquor at Your Events?

  • Liquor Board Special Event License (Cost $10.00)
  • $500,000 Special event and Wedding Insurance (includes liquor hosting)
    We've listed a few options below that offer liquor and event insurance to assist you in your event planning needs. While we don't recommend one company over another, we are offering a few options. To find your own insurance, contact your own Insurance Agent/Broker or just search Google.

  • National Alliance of Special Event Planners, Inc.
  • The Event Helper .com
  • Private Event Insurance by Aon